Become our partner and advertise with us!
With media partners and coverage from Mainline Today, Fig Industries, WC Press, Philadelphia Inquire and many more, RTC is getting noticed. March 31st – April 16 is our long-awaited, full-run production of Spamalot. Partnering with RTC shows your dedication to the Chester County community. Advertising is an investment in continued growth of the arts as well as your business.
We can get your name in front of our audience.
• Middle And Upper Class Men, Women And Families
• Business Community Members
• Highly Educated
• Members Of Boards
• Household Income $70,000+
• Age 35+
• Live In Chester County And Philadelphia Area
Choose between Playbill Ad Only or for a small additional cost, join our Advertising Program
Advertising Program: What you get!
• Choice of Ad size in Play Bill (1/4 page, 1/2 page, Full page)
• RTC website placement under dining, lodging, cultural attractions, retail and services
• Two (2) RTC Partner Features in ticket Email reminders
• Min. two (2) RTC eNewsletter promotions to RTC’s dining, lodging, cultural attractions, and retail partners
• Min. three (3) Social push to RTC’s dining, lodging, cultural attractions, and retail partners
• Min. one (1) dedicated social post
Email: Jenn Moyer-Smith